top of page
Terms of Service
I recognize that...
1. Training Wheels, LLC will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training and boarding care of my dog and will offer only sound, safe, and responsible training, care, and post-boarding training instructions. However, I recognize that Training Wheels, LLC is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. I understand that the recommendation of any other product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service. Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times and I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Training Wheels, LLC of any and all claims of injury, expense, costs, or damages caused by the actions of my dog while under Training Wheels, LLC care and under my own care as a result of following training instructions. I have been told by Training Wheels, LLC and understand the inherent risks in owning a dog, including but not limited to the risk of dog bites to myself or others.
2. Animal behavior is variable and unpredictable. Training Wheels, LLC makes no express guarantees as to specific behavior change. I will be responsible for continued management and training at home to strengthen and maintain behaviors learned during the training period.
3. I authorize Training Wheels staff to administer the medications and supplements I have sent with my dog, including those not labeled for pet animal use.
4. I will be immediately notified of any and all medical concerns up to and including the death of my pet.
5. I authorize emergency medical care to be provided for my dog(s) by the above-named veterinarian, or an appropriate alternative to be determined by Training Wheels, LLC in the event that my regular veterinarian is not available or that closer care is required. I will reimburse Training Wheels, LLC for any charges related to emergency care, including office visits, procedures, medications, surgeries, etc.
6. I recognize that this boarding facility is on an agricultural property and that my dog will be allowed to play outdoors in all weather conditions. My dog may come into contact with wildlife, farm animals and their droppings. My dog is likely to have fun and get dirty in the process.
7. I understand that my dog will regularly be given treats and kongs I did not send from home.
8. I acknowledge that my dog may be allowed to co-mingle with other dogs under the careful supervision of Training Wheels staff.
9. I acknowledge that my dog may be placed in a crate overnight or short periods during the day for rests and snack time.
10. I authorize Training Wheels, LLC to record video and still images of my dog for the purpose of record keeping and promotional materials.
11. Boarding pickups and drop offs are scheduled by appointment for the comfort and safety of all our guests. Please keep us informed of your travel plans and let us know if we need to make any changes to your times at least 2 hours in advance. We want to ensure we have adequate time to spend with you to discuss both yours as well as any of your dog's needs. Unfortunately, due to staffing & scheduling needs going forward, if you are more than half an hour late you WILL BE BILLED at a rate of $5.00 for each 5 minute extension. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
12. Purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE. Services may be rescheduled without penalty at least 48 hours prior to the reservation start time. Refunds of deposits will be given if boarding stays are canceled 5 days prior to the previously agreed upon start date. After this point the deposit or first payment will be retained by Training Wheels, LLC.
This contract is validated by the signature(s) below in total and as approval for future services without additional written authorization.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding these policies.
bottom of page