I recognize that...
1. Training Wheels, LLC will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training and boarding care of my dog and will offer only sound, safe, and responsible training, care, and post-boarding training instructions. However, I recognize that Training Wheels, LLC is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. I understand that the recommendation of any other product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service. Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times and I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Training Wheels, LLC of any and all claims of injury, expense, costs, or damages caused by the actions of my dog while under Training Wheels, LLC care and under my own care as a result of following training instructions. I have been told by Training Wheels, LLC and understand the inherent risks in owning a dog, including but not limited to the risk of dog bites to myself or others.
2. Animal behavior is variable and unpredictable. Training Wheels, LLC makes no express guarantees as to specific behavior change. I will be responsible for continued management and training at home to strengthen and maintain behaviors learned during the training period.
3. Purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE. Private lessons may be rescheduled if both myself and my trainer agree to a change at least 48 hours prior to the appointment start time. Boarding stays also need 48 hours notice prior to scheduled drop off or will will be billed for the entire reservation.
4. Boarding pickups and drop offs are scheduled by appointment for the comfort and safety of all our guests. Please keep us informed of your travel plans and let us know if we need to make any changes to your times at least 2 hours in advance. We want to ensure we have adequate time to spend with you to discuss your dog's needs and avoid reactive dogs running into one another. If you are more than half an hour late you WILL BE BILLED at a rate of $5.00 for each 5 minute extension. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
5. Our staff does their absolute best to respond to phone and e-mail inquiries in a timely manner during regular business hours. Although trainers may occasionally correspond via text to arrange logistical details such as scheduling, longer questions and discussions should be handled by phone, e-mail, or may require an in-person appointment.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these policies.